Trends helps founders and investors discover new markets and ideas.
The best way to find your tribe.
Tiny lessons in product design.
SaasReport provided competitive intelligence to SaaS marketers. Built to help product marketers eliminate competitor blindspots.
A data-based newsletter that tracked changes in demand and pay for developer skills.
An iOS app built to quickly start common timers.
Set timers in one tap instead of scrolling to set time.
Built using React Native.
B2B SaaS Marketing Playbook
An annotated lookbook (or swipe file) of marketing strategies used by B2B SaaS companies.
Kamikaze Chrome Extension
Automatically kill idle tabs after a predefined time period.
A Ruby CLI that works similar to NPM and Yarn.
Gemrat allows Rubyists to install Gems from the command line without touching their Gemfile or running bundle. It has over 100,000 installs.
White House Hackathon
Participated in the first hackathon ever held at the White House in 2013.
Black Founders Hackathon
Mentored the team that won first place.
A web app that used natural language processing to determine intent behind tweets and find leads for businesses with high customer lifetime value.
- Behind the Success of Trends.vc (Indie Bites)
- Crypto Literacy, Daily Habits, and New Business Ideas (Indie Hackers)
- Dru Riley – 45,000+ email subscribers in less than 2 years (Creative Elements)
- Jamming with Dru Riley from Trends.vc (Startup to Last)
- Meta-Trends, Paid Newsletters + Crypto (Creator Lab)
- Persisting Through Failures to Find a Winning Trend (Indie Hackers)
- Product Trends with Dru Riley (UI Breakfast)
- Q&A with Dru Riley + Inbox Innovations (Not Boring)
- 🌱 How I Built a Paid Community to 1,000+ Members in 10 Months
- ⏳ 3 Years. No Income.
- 📡 Signal-to-Noise
- ⚠️ Platform Risk
- 🚀 Venture Scale
- 💸 Million-Dollar No Code Businesses
- 📜 100 Rules — Personal Philosophy